Secure Room 3,
To secure a LIFENEST room, applicants must pay a £205 holding payment*.
*The Holding Payment is a payment from the prospective tenant(s) to LIFENEST and is used to cover the costs of Referencing, Inventory, Check-In, Insurance costs and to secure the property for the prospective tenant(s). The Holding Payment is required upon submission of all required documents
Original advert: https://lfnst.com/storefront-demo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE HOLDING PAYMENT
- Upon receiving payment, the property will be suspended from the letting market in favour of this prospective tenant(s) for a period of 5 working days.
- Should the prospective tenant(s) fail our reference checks; the Holding Payment will be refunded after the “Tenancy Cost” incurred has been deducted.
- If the prospective tenant fails to progress with the tenancy for any reason the holding deposit will be forfeited.
- The checks and references will be carried out using an approved credit reference agency in strictest confidence and on the basis of information supplied in the Tenancy Process.
- All personal information supplied to LIFENEST or the approved reference agency shall be kept secure at all times and shall be permanently and securely destroyed when no longer required.
- The Security Deposit shall be returned in full at the end of the tenancy period, subject to the rules of any deposit protection scheme used and normal wear and tear. However, damage, cleaning and rubbish removal could result in deductions from your deposit.
- A Professional Inventory will be used for full proof and evidence of the condition of the property at check-in and check-out in the event of an adjudication of deductions to be made to the security deposit.
- The rental amount agreed must be paid in full and on-time as agreed up to and including the final period of the tenancy.
- If the tenant is late for any LIFENEST Monthly Payments, a £65 fine will be imposed.
By signing the LIFENEST Tenancy Agreement the tenant commits to paying rent for the full fixed term of the tenancy.
- False statements made could result in early termination of a tenancy under ground 17 Housing Act 1998.
- Each relevant payment as outlined in the schedule above, must be paid in one amount and in cleared funds before taking possession of the property.
- Possession of the property will not be granted unless all tenant payments are cleared in full.
- If the LIFENEST Move-in Payment is not received within the time scale stated, then the property may be put back onto the market and the LIFENEST Holding Payment will not be refunded if the property is taken by someone else.